Sunday, April 17, 2011

All Will Become Clear

After I Get Spectacles




One of the joys of photography, for me, is having colors jump out and grab my attention so that I will point the camera that way and compose a picture featuring that color.



I make compositions based on where, and how the image is is to be used. Here on this blog, I find that wider works best.

For Flikr , the traditional rectangle is very effective.



I am in the process of learning how to get the intricate and eye pleasing graphic design that I use in Pages, onto this blog. I think that will open up even more shapes for my photo compositions to be displayed.



In the meantime, it’s a thrill to be able to share my photography with you, like this, right here, right now.



Today’s images are from this afternoon, on a muggy Redding day with a few light showers. Taken, of course, with the trusty Lumix TZ1.

Tomorrow I get my eyes examined, bringing me one step closer to obtaining glasses, which I need to see my way toward getting my driving, (driver?), license renewed.

Here’s Looking At You

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Speak Softly

No comments: