Saturday, September 24, 2011

Indescribable

Beyond Containment


Jordan becomes part of the Air Show

How I see it.

There is this infinite and timeless entity of which all things are part.

Whether a rock, a bug, a star, an atom, or a thought, it is all one thing.

This thing does not need my ego, (self defined awareness), to exist.

It, (God?), just is.


Soaring birds are part of the Air Show

The universe as defined by my ego, doesn’t actually exist in the big scheme of things.


This A-10 Warthog was part of the Air Show

Operating in both ego described life and conscious contact with God simultaneously, is how I like living.

I am getting better at letting the duality simply happen instead of trying to hang on like I am afraid I might lose what is already lost.

Klaatu Barada Nicto


This lenticular cloud was part of the Air Show

I spent an hour watching the Redding Air Show with Stuart and Sandi Taylor, in Sandi’s mother’s backyard. There were sisters, cousins, Mom’s, Dad’s, kids, dogs, birds and a barbecue by the pool while the Air Show entertained from the airport, a quarter mile away.

On the drive back, I saw the flying saucer from The Day The Earth Stood Still, hovering over Mt Shasta, (Well, a lenticular cloud that looked a lot like it, anyway).


Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Flights Of Fancy

No comments: