Saturday, November 10, 2012

Changing Seasons

Continued Spectacularity



When I saw the sky this afternoon, on my way back from Trader Joe’s, I just had to stop and take some pictures.
 


I knew the photographs would be spectacular, because the light was intense and casting wonderfully descriptive shadows.
 


I also knew that some of the images would be perfect for the Photo Artista App.



There were even some power lines across the view, that I figured could be removed with the Inpaint App. This world of digital photography is magical, and is invaluable when it comes to removing unwanted objects and other distractions.



Photographer at work/play, taking scenic pictures from a ‘secret’ location near Lake Blvd and North Market Street.



I was at John Harrison’s Violin Shop, Friday afternoon. He was putting the neck on a new violin he has been making. I took a few pictures with the Lumix FZ8, and shot some video of the gluing process. I love this stuff.



I am becoming more familiar with the FZ8 and how to use it to capture the intangible qualities that make an image come alive.

Practice makes perfect, is the old adage that comes to mind in my artistic endeavors.

There is one skill that I have been practicing that certainly is giving me some tasty results. I will illustrate with...

Today’s Yummy Video;

How I Make Whipped Cream for Pie A'la Mode from Phil Seymour on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.


Natural Goodness

No comments: