Saturday, February 14, 2015

99¢ Grey Wool Slacks

Where’s My iPhone?

Well, how dumb can I be? I got so excited over getting a pair of grey wool slacks for 99¢ that I walked out of the Thrift Store on Marina Drive, leaving my camera case by the mens sport coats, (Oh yeah, I got a 99¢ blue blazer, too)

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 8.18.29 PM.png
The green dot at the thrift store

So, here I am standing by my Buick in front of the thrift store at 9:55 AM waiting for the door to open at 10.

Thrift Store.jpg
Thrift Store where iPhone spent the night

The guy who works there drove up and I explained that my camera bag was in the store by the mens sport coats. He said he hoped it was still there. I followed him into the store while letting him know my iPhone is in the camera bag and I have been watching it not move on Find My iPhone, so it got locked up for the night and is likely sitting right where I left it.

Bridge View.jpg
View from Sundial Bridge

It was. He told me I was a smart man, explaining that everyone else who said they lost their iPhone didn’t know to look for it with Find My iPhone. I thanked him and went on my way.

Bridge.jpg
Bridge over morning water

My way home took me near the Sundial Bridge so I stopped and took a few pictures with my now recovered Lumix FZ35. It was a busy Valentine’s Day morning at the bridge.

Valentine 2.jpg
Valentine flower

I wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day. When I say, “Happy Valentine’s Day”, out loud to my loved ones wherever they may be, I can feel love glowing in my heart. Nice.

Pink 2.jpg
Valentine blossoms

It’s a good day, today.

Today’s Ultra-Sweet Video;


Everlasting Love

No comments: