Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Happy Birthday Ex Wife #3


















How clever of us to choose our wedding day on her birthday. That way I would never forget it, even after our divorce in 1988-9.

Coincidentally it is also the birthday of one of my kids by Ex Wife #1

What ever will B will B, as the song says.


 My father took the whole family on a car trip in the 1950's to see what a wonderful state we lived in. One of the wonders we visited was Lassen Park.

Wives 2, 3, and 4 visited Mt Lassen with me through the years and now I live nearby. 

I am not sure what that means or if it means anything in the grand scheme of things?


I am told that the above flowers are called "Paperwhites". I know it is a narcissus and that it is the flower for December and it is called a paperwhite because it resembles snow. 

I was hoping for a more exciting/revealing answer when Googled it.


If you are in Redding, you can see this Mount Shasta vista near the intersection of College and Shasta View.

The first time I ever set foot on Lassen was in the 1970's when skiing at the old ski area.

I think this concludes today's Happy Anniversary/ Happy Birthday's blog entry. I usually end with a video, but I usually write in Google Docs and paste to Blogger instead of writing and editing actually using Blogger.

Today's Video, (I think);



Happy Birthdaverrsary




 

No comments: