Sunday, December 24, 2017

People Power

How To Save Our Democracy

 
Inspirational Shasta Dam, Lake and Volcano

Lately I have been receiving an overload of requests for donations, contributions
 and subscriptions for the various political causes and charities I sometimes support. 
What used to be a small voice in my head that felt I was just throwing away the 
small portion of the big American money pie that I sometimes think of as mine. 
That small voice has become a thunderous oratory on the wastefulness of trying to 
defeat billionaires by throwing what little money we have at them while clinging to 
the foolish notion that we can beat them at their own game.

Shasta conjuring up a lenticular cloud

I sat down and explained the fallacy and futility of trying to beat billionaires at 
a game they have rigged in their favor. Here is Part 1…


Musical Interlude
Cave across the road. That’s what I keep gazing at while singing.


Pep Talk...
Mount Shasta making clouds


Merry Christmas and Festivus
Have A Super Saturnalia
Happy New Year

No comments: