Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Good Day

Only 107 Today

Green Surroundings.jpg
Red with background greenery

A few of tonight’s images were sized for this blogspot location a week or so ago. Since this blog is a time machine, you could be seeing it in the daytime or next year though I am writing what you are reading at a different time - it can become a circular trap if one thinks about it too much.

Gypsy Rose Leaf.jpg
Gypsy Rose rose

This is the last week for The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. It is/was on Comedy Central where 800,000 viewers weren’t enough to keep it in the lineup. It was a good show. One of the shows I somewhat regularly watch on the internet.

Posted.jpg
Rose and light post

I received a republican voter survey from the RNC last week. I completed it. I also corrected the misleading sentence structure on some of the multiple choice questions and pointed out those that were based on false or disproven information. Then I stuck on a stamp and mailed it in.

DSC_1248.jpg
One of the CDF water bombers on the Oasis fire

I am sure they didn’t mean to ask loaded questions in a survey of republican voters, so they will probably thank me and send out new surveys. (Note to Mr Trump; “That is what is known as sarcasm”)

DSC_1188.jpg
Damselfly or darning needle

The fire bomber image is from this evening and the Damselfly is from this afternoon by the mail room. So I have compressed 8 days into this one post. A time machine for sure.

DSC_1332-improved.jpg
CDF plane on way to airport during moonrise

Sometimes, if I take enough pictures, I will get lucky.

So it was today. At least my today. This blog being a time machine tends to mess with the actual time, based upon when you are reading it. Time and place becomes even more curious if I am one of the future readers. I think I will quit while I am ahead of myself.

Today’s Video;


Be Kind

No comments: