Sunday, December 13, 2015

Retrieving My Thoughts

From Where I Lost My Train

Wet Pink Rose.jpg
Wet rose - Panasonic Lumix FZ8

We had some rain yesterday and a pretty good storm last night. I used my FZ8 to take pictures in the rain because the FZ70 (my favorite) is not a camera that I want to get wet.

Today I took some new pix with the Lumix FZ70, but before I show you those, I thought you might enjoy Will Ferrell as George Bush from Saturday Night Live, last night. I saw this clip on Crooks and Liars today and thought you might enjoy a little comic relief;


Fresh Snow.jpg
Fresh snow - FZ70

The hills and mountains got snow from the latest storms. I went out early this morning, 10 ish, and took a few pictures as the western skies cleared enough to see Shasta Bally.

Perfect Red.jpg
Perfect red rose

We still have a few roses and assorted flowers that are blooming. A good thing.

Purp 5.jpg
Love the purple

The Treehouse lake even made an appearance…

Treehouse Lake.jpg
Reflections at the Treehouse

The weather forecast indicates a couple days of clear skies. I may head a few miles east, west, or north to photograph some snowy scenes while opportunity shines.

I hope you are enjoying this December so far, wherever, you may be. Here is…

Today’s Video;


Peace

No comments: