Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Center

Performing Arts

Old City Hall Performing Arts Center


I went to see a violinist perform on Friday night. It was the first time I had gone to the Old City Hall. The auditorium is on the second floor. I took the elevator. The place was packed. It was standing room only, so I got a program and went home. Who knew there were so many Mozart, Brahms, and Mendelssohn fans in Redding?

I was glad I went. I have since learned a lot about the Performing Arts Society. I believe I will enjoy getting involved.

When I looked up
the Old City Hall on the internet, they had a sub standard picture of the place, so I went out Saturday afternoon and took a few pictures to see if I could do better. While I was out with the camera, I got a couple of other pictures you might enjoy seeing as well.

Sundown


I took these two pictures from one of my favorite vantage points on the bluffs along Hilltop, while on my way to Trader Joe's. I got grilled vegetable lasagna. It is a large entree'. I will be eating it for 3 dinners. It's good, so I don't mind.



This Bee Today


Bee on a rosebud along State Street. 11/15/09

Curve Ball Illusion
What you see depends on where you look.

Dead Zone Robot



Robot VIDEO

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;
How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees


Connected

No comments: