Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some Simple Images

I Would Like To Share

Lone Rosebud.jpg
February solitary rosebud

On Tuesday afternoon, I inspected the Treehouse rose bushes and discovered one bud.

It seemed to be standing up to the tallest oak, so I saved the moment for posterity.

Shamrock Flower Trio.jpg
Shamrock flowers

The shamrock plant that Connie’s daughter gave me is beginning to show signs of new growth and fresh flowers. That’s a good thing.

Lela's Flowers 2.jpg
Leila’s flowers

Bits of color are beginning to appear as if it is springtime. I wonder if we will get a winter this year? The last winter we had was 4 or 5 years ago, I think.

Windshield Shasta Sunsetting.jpg
Buick windshield filtered Mount Shasta

On the way home last Sunday after playing and singing at the Jefferson State Blues Society Sunday jam there was a nice view from the top of North Market Street as I waited for the light to change at the Lake Boulevard intersection. I took a picture of Mount Shasta using the windshield as an effect.

Enchanted Garden.jpg
Enchanted garden

Dottie has been tending her garden behind ‘A’ building and planting some colorful flowers among the volunteers and early bloomers. It is nice to look out back an see all the pretty colors in her flower beds.

Bright Sun Pansy.jpg
Purple pansy

I hope you enjoyed these few images in this New Years edition of Phil’s Place.
“Guo Nian” Happy Year of the Goat.

Today’s Video;


Now Is A Gift

No comments: