Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving

Or Black Friday Week?

Reach For The Sky.jpg
Rose bud thanks the sky

Sure are a flurry of sales going on this week

Countdown clocks and pre-countdown sales and early bird black Friday deals

Berry Eater.jpg
Berry eating Early Bird

About 4% of the mail in my inbox is about Thanksgiving

T Moon 1.jpg
Tuesday night sky was fairly clear

I am thankful that I was born who I am

Reach For Clouds.jpg
Reach for the clouds

John and I are writing more new music this week

That’s something to be very thankful about

No Screen 2.jpg
Bright colors decorate my balcony

I am thankful to have been invited to a few turkey dinners

Red In Greenery.jpg
Another beautiful rose

The Treehouse Thanksgiving dinner is at high noon

Too early to eat turkey for a night owl like myself

Roses In The Light.jpg
This image may be notecard material

The other Thanksgiving feasts are at 3, 4, and 5 o’clock

Since I don’t usually eat dinner until 7 or 8 pm, I will likely wait until I can best appreciate turkey and pumpkin pie, (leftovers on black Friday seems about right)

I am thankful that there are replays of Macy’s parade on the internet no matter what time I get up tomorrow.

Today’s Video;


Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: