Friday, December 26, 2008

Many Happy Returns

After Christmas Specials

German Amusement Park

Männerspielplatz (literally "men's playground")
For 219 euros (about $280), patrons can spend the day operating 29-ton Liebherr backhoes and 32-ton Komatsu front-end loaders, off-roading through the woods in a Mercedes-built Unimog, peeling out in a Suzuki SUV, and slinging some mud on quad bikes.

Refrigerator Magnets

These retro humor magnets are from allposters.com
It has been a wonderful Christmas
for me, here in Redding.

Happy Phil on Christmas day 12/25/08
In addition to figuring out how to make acceptable videos with the equipment I have, I discovered a way to use my external hard drive as the destination for the giant files that are part of the movie making process. That is a great gift, thank you.

I hope you had a ball this Christmas

I had dinner with Sandi, Stu,
and family.
It was delicious.

Stu's traditional Christmas prime rib roast

'Tis the seasoning

After dinner, Austin and Jordan,(the grand-kid's), joined me for a few seasonal songs.
A good time was had by all.
I must admit that it feels good to have celebrated Christmas knowing that I didn't cause embarrassment, offense, or discomfort for myself or anyone else. This sobriety thing really works for me.

Sunset for Christmas 2008
Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;
The Orioles
What Are You Doing New Years Eve?
Harmony

No comments: