Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day At The Museum

Playing Music

This is a page taken from www.happyphil.com. See it there, HERE.

It had been awhile since I performed with Leona and Marian. For the past 3 years, when we have played, it has been to record songs for new CD’s. Bud Schwartz has been their guitar player for live performances in my absence.

After playing at the museum, we realized just how much fun we have performing together, and I will try to be available for future live appearances whenever possible.


Following A Sunflower


I have been fortunate enough to be able to follow the development of a sunflower, take pictures, and share them with you wherever you may be. How fantastic this world has turned out to be.



This last pair of images demonstrate how fast these flowers grow. This change happened in the two days I was away in Richmond. What a wonderful gift we have with our minds. I have been seeing sunflowers all my life, and I can still discover something wonderfully new and interesting each time I see them.

A Couple More L M P-ictures



It’s fun to have fun.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Good Times

No comments: