Monday, August 22, 2011

This Colorful World

Is Ours To Enjoy



Just having colorful fruit to see and eat is a precious gift that I get to enjoy.



Here I am in a bountiful world of miracles that amaze and humble me.



Nature shares some of her beautiful secrets if I wish to look around me.



Distance and scale dazzle the eye and, pique the mathematical imagination.



My neighbor paints her garden with cheerful colors from natures pallet.



Lassen Peak defines the Eastern horizon from where I live.



A landscaper, thoughtfully planted Fortnight Lilies outside the library for patrons like me to enjoy and appreciate.
 


A praying mantis enjoying the shade outside the door.



A rhododendron greets me these summer days as I go to and from my apartment.



The dahlias that Dottie planted have been blooming in stunning colors.



I am glad that I’ve got a place to live in this amazing world.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Looking Around

No comments: