Friday, January 2, 2015

At The Starting Line

A New Year Begins

Shasta 6.jpg
Snow capped Shasta

This year begins without my earthly coach and fewer players on team Phil, but I expect that some of those positions will be filled soon because Nature abhors a vacuum.

Colorful Dway Rose.jpg
Colorful driveway rose

I know the year will bring new adventures and new people because the laws of nature are such that any empty spaces will be filled.

Those are encouraging words. I may have to step up and be my replacement coach.

There is much to anticipate and prepare for.

2015 Moon.jpg
Afternoon moon

Preparations are simple; Stay healthy, happy, and keep doing those things that bring joy.

Okay then, I am ready. How about you?

Lassen 1.jpg
Mt Lassen Park has snow

Have you made resolutions for the new year? It’s a 4,000 year old custom that goes back to Babylonian times.  

88% of new years resolutions fail.

Red.jpg
Red driveway rose

I hope one of your resolutions is to be the best you, you can be. I think that will be more successful than trying to be someone you’re not.

Whadda ya know, I am starting to coach already.

Pine and Oak.jpg
Oak and pine

May your resolutions be realistic and may your new year smile with promises met.

Today’s Video;


Enjoy The Present

No comments: