Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hot And Cold

Large And Small


These three images, all from the same picture, remain sharp and clear.

Zoom 'em yourself, ultra-high resolution images that are astonishing.

See them for yourself, HERE.


Snow Capped

Shasta Bally 11/23/10


Shasta 11/23/10


Hatchet ridge wind turbines. 11/23/10


Lassen National Forest. 11/23/10

New Brewer


Brewing


The Final Test
Not bad.

Who could resist the $6.00, 12 cup, on sale, coffee maker? Obviously, not me.  The old coffee maker looks on as I brew the first test pot, (after running a couple pots of plain water).

The fresh poured coffee
is not as hot as the old maker so I don't have to wait for it to cool down before taking a sip. I like that. I think. I will try it for a couple of weeks before I wrap up the old one as a Christmas gift for someone. Oops, I gave away the surprise!


Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;

Eye Opener

No comments: