Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Warming Up

I Can Put Away My Mittens

Mount Shasta from 109˚ Redding

It was a good day for ice cream, if you have a freezer. I do, and I am thankful.

Resting in the shade

Air conditioning is working wonderfully, and that is delightful. There are a few things that I really enjoy about living in Redding; The heat - I love hot dry weather.

Protected in the bush

The mountains, lakes, and rivers - I love being close to nature.

By the office window

And, I feel really good about the Treehouse Apartments, where I can come in from the nice 100+ weather and enjoy my cool, refreshing, 78 degree apartment. Perfect.

In the spotlight

The weather is about to get hot and stay that way, for awhile. I think I am prepared.

Today’s Refreshing Video;

.
Be Cool To Thy Neighbor

No comments: