Saturday, May 31, 2014

Odds And Ends

And Some Sage Advice

Different.jpg
Fun with Mt Shasta

I was just thinking that in the land of milk and honey you have to have bees and you have to have cows, and you have got to have pastures. What a concept.


Red Twin Lilies.jpg
Day Lily Twins

Today is a nice warm day here in Redding. Of course we get a lot of these warm days here in Redding. We are somewhat notorious for our blazing summers.

Quality Meal.jpg
Perfect dinner

I'm writing this text with my iPhone. I talk at the iPhone and it writes in Google Docs. Amazing and convenient.

Looking at the  picture of broccoli and rice makes me think I'll have that for dinner.

Glad and Pitcher.jpg
Glad in Dottie’s garden

I saw Dottie working in her garden today. She was feeding the new plants oatmeal, along with  dirt and stuff, to keep the moisture in and feed them too.

Really  Shasta.jpg
Another Look At MT Shasta

i'm glad I took these pictures of Mount Shasta yesterday (and the day before). It's too hazy today.

Half Unfurled.jpg
Almost unfurled

Today's video is one of the best productions I've ever seen on stage.It features Playing for Change. They include players in other parts of the world. I hope you enjoy it.

Today’s Video;


Radiating Compassion

No comments: