Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Little Bit Of

Catching Up

Better and better, every day in every way.

I often quote the Herbert Lom character from The Pink Panther movie where he has completed 3 years at the nut house and is about to be released. He continuously tells himself and others,"I am getting better and better every day, in every way". Sometimes I mean it.

Today, I crossed my legs while seated in my favorite chair. It's the first time I have been able to do so, without pain, in more than two years. Better and better, etc.


Steam in the microwave, frozen vegetables for dinner.

Waxing Moon August 1st








I took a lot of pictures last week and wanted to share these moon pictures with you. I am glad I get to capture an image of a moment or two, now and then.


Better and better every day, in every way.

Singing is more fun than ever since I had the hernia repair. I can put the power of my heart and soul into each and every melody without pain.

The band played at Lulu's last Thursday, and it felt good to let myself become the songs, again. I guess I am a "method" singer because I like to let myself be involved in the circumstance of the story, as I sing the song. It's much easier now that intense singing is not accompanied by stabbing pain in my groin. Better and better, etc.

Today's Relatively Appropriate Video;

Clouseau and Dreyfus - Herbert Lom and Peter Sellers


Better and Better

No comments: