Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Look Brightly Upon This

Good Day


People often ask me
why I love it here in Redding? I explain that it is right in the middle of paradise, and a river runs through it. There are snow capped volcanoes to the East and North. The Trinity Alps to the West, and the Sacramento river valley as far as the eye can see to the South.



I am minutes away from Shasta Lake, Whiskeytown Lake, the Sacramento river, and anywhere in the greater Redding area.


The Sundial bridge is just down the hill from my apt.

I love this place.

More Ram

Backing up to WD Passport USB HD, with time machine.

Today, I got the 4 gigabytes of ram that I ordered on line.



Time to install more memory.



What a neat little machine.



Adding ram to my Macbook was a snap.

Later In The Evening...

"Singing Phil", at The Thursday Blues Jam. (photo - AP)

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;
Ram On - Paul McCartney


Heaven All Around

No comments: