Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chilly Tonight

Hot Tamale?

A little Snow Person

Ha ha. Nothing like an old word joke to break the ice.

I feel a chill in the apartment. It began last night with the snow.
It has been warm for so long that I am not acclimated to temps under 50, I guess.

Morning look at the parking lot

The solution is upon me. My ‘old guy’, cardigan sweater. It works just like Jimmy Carter said it would, when we were encouraged to be less wasteful with our national energy supplies.

Morning stairwell view

You may remember, we had 45 mpg cars, solar panels on the White House, no garish x-mas lights on our houses and we put on a sweater when it got chilly, instead of cranking up the thermostat. I remembered those times, just now when I got a sweater out of the closet, and put it on instead of cranking up the thermostat.

Cool Snowcapped Buick

I also realized that Jimmy Carter was younger than I am now, when he was president. I always thought of him as an old guy. Different perspectives.

Porch Flower the morning after

“Eye Opener”... A wake up call, a jolt of electricity, revealing information, strong drink, a good story, or all of the above and more?

Today’s Video Perspective;


Melting Hearts

No comments: