Friday, October 10, 2014

The Best Day Of My Life

Is The One I’m In Now

Ever Bloomin Lovely.jpg
Treehouse rose Wednesday

All the previous days in my life are with me every day I am still alive.

Lovely Day To Bloom.jpg
Same rose on Thursday

I am still here, and that’s a good thing.

Purple Dreams.jpg
Dreaming behind building A

The best day of my life is now.

Life’s highs and lows, successes and losses; all here as long as I am.

Oh Yeah.jpg
Bright leaves of fall

Each day presents an opportunity to be “The Best Day”.

Buckeye and Shadow.jpg
Use it’s shadow to locate the Buckeye butterfly

A warm thought, unexpectedly dropping in to visit can be a best day, just as assuredly as a hard won achievement.

Star Bright Mornin' Too.jpg
Flowers on the fence

I hope you are enjoying the best day of your life.

Today’s Video;


Now Is Our Time

No comments: