Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Beat Goes On and a Tap Dance Too

The Beat Goes On

First a picture of part of the Pegasus region of space as seen from a telescope on Earth.

Distant Galaxies

I like pictures
of the vastness of space.
It helps me keep things in perspective.

Fruit on the tree by my balcony. 10/22/08
Closer to Earth
It's the time of the year for changes in foliage. I am told the colors are happening up by Burney and Alturas. I will try to put a trip together to get some pictures to show you what I find.

Sometimes my neighbor, Jo Anna, sends e-mail with great pictures. I thought this one was particularly noteworthy.

Child and cat

I found a nice story about Obama on the ABC News website. I kept checking the URL to be sure it was ABC news. There was nothing nasty or negative in the whole 4 pages about Obama and his grandmother. All the previous stories on ABC news have been anti Obama and pro republican. I wonder what happenend?
I looked at a slide show they had of campaign photos and found this...

At the end of the last debate...really.
I think he was relieved that the debate was over.
I was so surprised to find this picture at ABC news that I joined their comment group.

Papa Paul Thomas and I continue to write and develop songs for our Global Music Project.

I can hear the train winding it's way down to Redding from up here on the hill. I couldn't have picked a better spot to live.

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;
Chattanooga Choo Choo
A man of courage is also full of faith.
-Cicero

No comments: