Saturday, August 21, 2010

Average Observations Averaged

One Out Of Five

I chose this picture of dessert from 5 different shots.



I took 5 different shots of this flower to get this one.



I recorded 5 different takes of narration for the E-book video.

Here are some other significant "one out of five" observations;

One out of five Americans believe that the president is a Muslim.

One out of five Americans are illiterate.

One out of five Americans live away from cities and suburbs.

4:30 PM 8/21/10

One out of five Americans are Catholic.

One out of five Tea Party members have an advanced education.

One out of five people pee in pools.

One out of five people on Earth are Muslim.

7:30 PM 8/21/10

One out of five iPad applications are games.

One out of five oxygen molecules are produced by the Amazon Rainforest.

One out of five homeless Americans are Veterans.

8:30 PM 8/21/10

One out of five Americans have a passport.

One out of five high school graduates are functionally illiterate.


Another delicious tomato was here for dinner. 8/21/10
Life is good.

I am so very thankful.

I love this place.

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;

I'm Gonna Move - The Phil Seymour Band
  I'm Gonna Move by Phil Seymour


Happiness

No comments: