Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How Do You Like That?

Like What?

Driveway rose

Oh, perhaps like this rose along the driveway. I like it alot.

Wonderful red toned rose

Or, this beautiful weather we are enjoying here in Redding, so far this year. I like that.

Photo credit - Margaret Miller

We had a lot of fun at the Monday Jamboree. I always like playing and singing music.

Peggy Richardson, (P of P&P), showed me that middle C, and Db, weren't working, so I investigated and found a 9 volt battery was stuck down in the action. I removed the obstruction, and we resumed the musical Monday festivities. A good time was had by all who were there. After the music, those who stayed were served a delicious cherry cheesecake filo dough pastry that Jackie made.

Seen in Dorothy’s garden.

Some of the people I know, who were having a tough time, are feeling better this week. It’s nice to see life’s resilience expressed through our ability to, ‘get better’.

Looking at this rose feels good

I know that sadness and tragedy are part of life, but dwelling on trouble and hardship does not help to alleviate those problems. I have found that it is much better to be involved in positive endeavors that lead toward solutions and satisfaction.

Many colored coat petals

Today’s Frothy Video;

.
Artful Cup A Joe

No comments: