Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking A Look And Finding

Great Stuff

I went to see
the Saturday Earth Day Event at city hall, and took 180 photographs, (of which I kept 120).



I was a little late,
even though I got up before the crack of noon, people were already packing up their booths of soy candles, and other organic delights, but my attention was immediately drawn to the roses around the city hall fountain.



I got so involved
with taking pictures, that by the time I was done, everyone was packed up and gone.



There are so many
images that I would like to share with you.

You can see the whole bunch, HERE.



Within minutes
of uploading todays pictures, I got some nice comments about the beautiful images. I love this internet stuff, and I particularly am glad there is Google. When I first read the comments in my email, I thought I might want to have Google translate them for me, but when I went to my Picasa Web Albums, there was the translation, right beneath the comments. So cool.

Yellow


Just on a whim,
I drove around behind city hall, to the meditation garden. Wow, there were roses of colors I had never seen before.

Green


Red


And just as I was driving out of the rear parking lot, I spotted this...



Who could ask for more?




Just one more picture...


Moon This Evening


So many
beautiful sights to see, appreciate, and photograph.

I love this place.

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;

That Old Devil Moon - Rosemary Clooney



Music In My Heart

No comments: