Sunday, September 12, 2010

Things That Go

Bump In The Night

The Orion Nebula among others.

See this and other outstanding deep space images, HERE.

Awakened by dumpster divers, I figured I would post a few new images. Enjoy.

Lassen Friday


Lassen Saturday




Daryl Cagle cartoon.

I recently saw this cartoon about the changes in social behavior, here in America. I liked it so much that I looked up the cartoonist to see what other cartoons he has crafted. I really enjoy his view of the wacky stuff that is going on in our country, lately.

See more Daryl Cagle cartoons, HERE.

I Love This Place

Enjoying another great day around the Treehouse. 9/10/10

Beauty All Around

Lilly's by the Treehouse office. 9/10/10

Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;
  I Got A Woman by Phil Seymour

In The Garden

No comments: