Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fially Fall

Around The Treehouse



I have been following the progress of the November blooms with at least one daily walk around the grounds, with the Lumix TZ3 in hand.



There has been an abundant blast of blooming over the last week or so. It has really kept my camera busy capturing, (I hope), the vibrancy and ever changing colors that angles, light and elements of composition help to elucidate.



The Sterling rose bush, (shrub, scraggly little collection of twigs, thorns, and leaves), has been making exquisite flowers again this year.



All in all, I have to say that this tiny part of the planet where I live, fills me with joy and happiness on a daily basis. I consider myself to be fortunate to have been given the opportunities that this life has bestowed on me.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;


Life Is A Gift

No comments: