Sunday, November 20, 2011

Innovations

And Improvements

One of the neat things that I found recently is this program called Dragon Express.


It writes in this little box when I talk.


I’ve been using it for the past couple of blogs instead of typing. The more I use it the more it knows what kind of words I use, and how I pronounce them.

At first it would come up with some real oddball words. But now that it knows my voice, it seems to do just about any word I wish to speak.



I estimate that it has saved me at least an hours time in producing each blog post.

Not only would I have to hunt and peck for every word, but then by the time I typed it, I would decide I wanted another word instead.

This speech to text program is truly a remarkable innovation. I am really glad I got it.



I found another interesting program called Fun Booth. As you can probably tell, I’ve used it for these, (I hope), funny pictures.



Well, I guess that’s all the comedy I’ve got for you tonight. Luckily I found an old Stan Freberg comedy routine, (a record that I possibly wore out when I was a kid), and it’s Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Better Not Pout

No comments: