Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beautiful Day

I Even Put Up The Umbrella



I took this picture of the trees in front of my apartment around 4 PM. It was about 72°, with blue skies and a happy Phil.
 


Looking down from my balcony, one can see the happy Buick that started every time I turned the key today. The moisture problem in the computer relay box, in my opinion, is the result of someone not putting the cover on correctly. And because it wasn’t aligned properly you can see where they broke the little mounting point where the screws go on. I will try to fix that later this week.


The twinkling lights are part of the Christmas decorations in the dining room.

There are flowers and trees in every shape and color imaginable. As long as I have my camera with me, I can easily capture the beauty in images to show you here.



Of course having post production editing applications to play with makes it even more fun.

Like this next picture where I had a chance to see what I would look like with my dad’s color of eyes.



Or, in the following picture of three of the ladies that live here playing Scrabble on Thanksgiving night, waiting for the turkey to be done. With effects software, I had a chance to try and get the image to speak more clearly.



So today was a beautiful day and is certainly took my mind off of the silliness of the politics that are going on in Washington DC. I’m not sure what the RNC is trying to accomplish by presenting presidential candidates that don’t even know the names of the 50 states. They keep having debates and these candidates don’t even bother being prepared. It’s embarrassing and frightening. I am glad I am planning to help re-elect President Obama.

On a lighter note, here is a video showing how CGI and green screens help to create Hollywood magic.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




A Heavenly Day

No comments: