Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December

Already!



I’ve been having more fun with these new applications that I’ve been getting from the Mac App Store.



I think software has made really huge changes in the graphic design world. I find that there are more and more design and art applications every where I look, in cyberspace.



This month of December is turning out to be very nice for music. All three of the groups that I play in, are playing at events this month.




The Phil Seymour Band is playing for the Shasta Blues Society Christmas party on the 15th. I get to play with the LMP Trio down in the Bay Area on the 21st, and here at the Treehouse, Peggy Richardson and I are playing for the residents Christmas party .



I’m pretty lucky because the three different bands play three different styles and have different approaches to music, so it keeps me on my toes.





It certainly is good to have my life filled with music and art and other forms of expressive communications. I’m even setting aside some time to start drawing again and doing some cartooning. (I’ve had a couple of requests regarding my cartooning, but I’m going to cartoon anyhow.) Most likely I will draw this years Christmas card.


Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




I Think It’s Kind Of Neat

No comments: