Friday, December 23, 2011

A Nice Trip

For The Solstice



It was good to see, and play music with Marian and Leona. I had a good time, and ate more than I usually do, as is the case when I stay at Marians’.



For Wednesday’s lunch, we had pork chop sandwiches and potato/egg salad.



There were lots of new and different flowers for me to photograph.



Some of the image, above, is from Marians’ backyard water feature, including the blue dragons egg.



It was a nice visit. We did some recordings that I have only started editing, but when I am done with at least one, I will put it here on Phil’s Place.

Nice Picture


Photo credit - Jim Rampoli

Marians’ friend and neighbor, Jim, took some pictures of the LMP Trio playing. I have just begun editing them, but I thought this one of Marian and me turned out nice. Thanks Jim.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Smooth

No comments: