Sunday, November 4, 2012

Here We Go Again

What Time Is It?
 


Time to change the clocks tonight. I changed the ones in the living room and kitchen area, just after dinner, ( which made it feel like I ate dinner at 8pm or 3 in the afternoon ).
 


I thought I would get an early start on time change disorientation, this year. One drawback to moving the clocks back one hour, is the limited amount of sunlit photography time available for a person who doesn’t get outside until after noon.



Luckily, there are plenty of fun food photos to be taken in the kitchen, so the impact of the time change daylight reduction is minimal.



I finally had to express my opinion regarding the grassroots fund raising to combat the billionaire republican attempts to buy the election by flooding the airwaves with campaign advertisements.

I wrote an email to the DCCC explaining why they should find another means of combating the republican advertising blitz besides buying competing advertising.



My email was this;

Dear Fellow Democrats;

The republicans own the media where they spend their millions of campaign dollars, so they just get their money back.

The republicans own the media where we democrats are trying to spend as much as them, so they get our money. too.

We must find another way.



Ah well, I hope that not many people are basing their decision on what they see on TV, or hear on the radio. I like to think that people take the time to read the congressional record, and subscribe to a variety of newspapers, magazines, and journals to educate themselves regarding the people and propositions that they vote for.



Well, that’s all the time I have left before it’s tomorrow, even though the clock on the wall shows that it’s only quarter to eleven. Whatever time it may be, may it be well spent.

Today’s Video;



 
Timing Is Key

No comments: