Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Thanks

And Many More


Photo credit - Margaret Miller

In case I haven’t mentioned it lately, I am a happy, and very thankful, man.

Thursday was a day of many gifts.

The sun shown brightly, and flowers responded beautifully.



I spent as much time as I could taking their pictures, but there were many more treasures that sparkled in the sunlight.



I took a lot of mountain pictures throughout the day. There were a couple of hours on Wednesday for snowy mountain picture taking too.

Our social services coordinator, Stephanie, and her family, pitched in to complete our Treehouse residents Thanksgiving feast and celebration. A good time was had by all, new friendships were forged, and Stephanie’s husband Paul brought his guitar. Peggy, Paul, and I played music after dinner. It was great fun.



After dinner, the eastern sky and Mount Lassen put on a beautiful display at sunset.
 


Yes, I am very thankful for the gifts that fill the world inside and outside me.

I hope you had a wonderful and fulfilling Thanksgiving.

Today’s Video Offering;



 
Playing With Food

No comments: