Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Rain


Makes Flowers Happy



It has been awhile since we have had a good soaking, here in Redding. The past day or two has changed all that. I wouldn't be surprised if the storm we had today gave us two, or more, inches of rain.



These images of wet flowers are from yesterday. Today the rain was so continuous, that I didn't want to go out and get the camera wet.
 


I took so many pictures of wet flowers yesterday that I ended up putting them up on Flickr. That way I could make a slideshow out of them and show them here, today.






Dorothy's garden still has plenty of color. These are her zinnias, (above), that I've been taking pictures for the last several months. They brighten the backyard of building B.



We still have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. It's so nice to be able to eat such a healthy diet. I am thankful for this bounty.

I read recently that the Twinkie factory was going out of business. I would guess it's because a lot of people have stopped eating that kind of stuff, but Fox news blames Obama.

It's all part of a great big conspiracy to make people eat healthy food, ride bicycles, and stop wasting resources. According to them, the agenda 21 stormtroopers are going to make people exercise and eat broccoli.

Scary Healthy Breakfast



What a place. What a world.

Today’s Uplifting Video;

What a Wonderful World | Playing For Change from Playing For Change on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.


Harmonious Future

No comments: