Friday, March 29, 2013

A Feast For The Senses

Another Day On Earth




The plants, bushes, animals, trees, mountains and skies, all sing the sprightly songs of spring. It makes one feel alive. (Actually, being alive makes me feel alive, but spring is busting out all over and hard to miss).



I think I collected a few, (200 or so), great images on this beautiful spring day in Redding. I thought I might share a few with you. This is meant to raise your spirits if you are living someplace where spring is buried beneath the snow, or some other reason that you may be unable to get outside to enjoy a quintessential example of seasonal rebirth.



For readers on the other side of the equator, I know you are experiencing the opposite seasonal change, but I think you will enjoy the pictures, anyway.



I went up to Shasta Lake to enjoy the combination of human and natural constructs. I like to feel the energy they contain and radiate.  Plenty of good photo material here, too.



I would like to say I had time to edit some of the video I shot, to write and record a soundtrack, and to upload it to Vimeo, YouTube, or Blip TV, but I didn’t. I frittered away the day, simply enjoying the gift of being aware and conscious in this world teeming with life.



Today’s Human Artifact Video;

.
Set A Spell

No comments: