Sunday, April 26, 2015

Aftermath Additions

Keep Multiplying

Wowee Red Rose.jpg
Wowee red rose

The gig on Friday with the Phil Seymour Band went nicely. The keyboard player Bill, is reducing his workload for a few months, so we are using that time to try some new ideas and combinations with the rest of us.

Dove from JPG.jpg
Auto setting - JPG

Speaking of trying some new things; I was interested in seeing just how much I rely on post production imaging of RW2 files for my digital photography, (rather than JPG). So, Saturday, I tried a few experiments.

Dove From RW2.jpg
Program settings - RW2

Tonight, the band had Mike on drums and Darryl on sax when we played at the Jefferson State Blues Society jam. It was fun. It was at a new(ish) restaurant/dance club on California St near Placer. I enjoyed the big room and dance floor. Next Sunday the jam is back at Angelo’s Pizza.

D Q From JPG .jpg
JPG

A couple from the Ashland Blues Society who saw the Phil Seymour Band on Friday at the Post Office Saloon and Grill, came to the JSBS jam, this evening. They are nice people and I look forward to playing at one of their jams the next time I am in Ashland.

Drama Queen.jpg
RW2

After looking at the resulting images it is best to continue using my own settings and RAW images. There are terrific editing Apps that work well with RW2 (Higher quality RAW) and trying to manipulate JPEGS can get messy when trying to push, saturated or increase detail. It is fun to compare now and then, just to be sure.

Today’s Video;


Born To Dance

No comments: