Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Space

Unlimited



In the last blog post, I wrote that I was headed out to find a Mother’s Day rainbow, and I was rewarded with a spectacular display of clouds, sky, precipitation, and light. What a world we get to experience, here on earth.



The next day brought clearing skies and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
 


Today was astounding, too. What can I say? I am so fortunate to be surrounded by all the glorious sights, sounds, and smells that fill this part of the world.  I am happy that I was ‘called’ to live here.
 


There were so many striking images of all that I saw just walking from the car to my door, that I feel like the wealthiest person on this planet. Such priceless abundance, and it’s free. All we have to do is open our eyes and hearts.



I think if more people could understand and appreciate all that God has provided for us, we might not have wasted a decade and $385 billion dollars, “getting even”,  with a guy who caused us harm.




Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;





We Can Do Wonderfully Good Things, Too

2 comments:

dj trish said...

Deautiful Pictures!My blog is not as fancy as your but you are welcome to read and comment on it!Trish

dj trish said...

oops meant to BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!