Friday, May 13, 2011

Vast

In Many Aspects



Bugs moved here, and began sucking on this rosebud a couple of days ago. They have lived there most of their lives. At first they were in a straight line, but an immigrant newcomer caused one of the rosebud citizens to shy away and now their symmetry has been disrupted. I think they are going to form a grassroots movement in protest.



Tonight, the band played for a Shasta Blues Society fundraiser. We had a big turnout. There were 2 bands. We were the second band to play. It was fun to play with Jeff, Mark, and John. The last time we played as a band was for a St. Patrick’s event.



I used my Marshall amplifier. It seems responsive to the way I coax tonality from my guitar, and it sounds more high fidelity than playing through the PA, or the house amplifiers. We sounded better, more balanced and dynamic than the last time we played. We play well together. Each of us have other musical ventures that we engage in with other bands and musicians, but I think this band is the most fun for all of us.



I was tired and hungry when I got home. I didn’t want to make a whole pot of coffee, so I got out the old one cup brewer. Kenyan peaberry beans were freshly ground. Mt. Shasta spring water was used and no chlorine or arsenic were harmed in the making of this cup of coffee.



The images I collect with the Lumix TZ1 are reminders of the vibrant world that I am privileged to be a part of.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;





Wood-n’t You Know It?

No comments: