Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Horizons

TZ3 Expands My Universe



I am beginning to see compositions in a different way since I got the Lumix TZ3 last Saturday. At first I was looking at subjects as I would with the TZ1, but I am learning the personality of images from the TZ3.



Like one would do with the technique of biofeedback, I am learning how to compose pictures in new ways with this camera, by using it, analyzing the resulting images, and then applying what I have learned to the next batch of pictures.



Instead of continuing to do A B comparisons to the TZ1, I am focusing on finding the range of creative imaging that is possible with this new camera. like the above image of cereal and berries before and after adding milk.



I can visualize compositions in different ways that I didn’t see before. This camera has brought my attention to supporting players that I didn’t use in previous pictures.



Garie wondered why I take so many pictures of flowers. I explained that they are the most convenient subjects I have, since they are literally just outside my door, and they are constantly changing day after day, morning and evening.



This new chapter in my photographic discovery and development, is exciting, gratifying, and artistically stimulating. I put a few pictures up on Flickr for you to examine closely, or watch as a slide show. TZ3 Awakenings



Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;





Perspectives Yet To Behold

No comments: