Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Take A Trip

To Peace Within



Going to get the mail, earlier today, (Monday), I took a few pictures because the light, shadow, and colors seemed like they would make terrific images with the Lumix TZ1.



I wasn’t disappointed. When I got the images loaded from the camera to the Macbook and saw them on the display, I realized my hunch paid off. The pictures didn’t need any adjustments in the photo editor.



They looked good right out of the camera. The only edits I did, was to crop the mountain pictures for a wider view. The colors, contrast, and compositions are all just as photographed.
 


But how was I going to get all 47 images on this page? I wasn’t. Instead, here is a link to the Picasa WebAlbum where you can see them in a high resolution slide show; The 47

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




In Living Color

No comments: