Saturday, July 9, 2011

Food Report


The fancy layout above, is from a Pages newsletter template. I am experimenting, as usual, with ways to expand the visual horizons of my Google Docs-Blogger presentations. I will keep fiddling until I get the tune right for these Phil’s Place posts.

The new graphics method works easily with iWeb, and I have almost got a way to consistently make my blogs look more interesting over there. This ‘Food Report’ piece slipped right onto that blog, (See it HERE.) We shall see what develops.

A Couple Of Flowers




The flowers around the Treehouse continue to bloom, although they dry out and turn to ash in a matter of days while being subjected to the Redding sun and 100° temperatures.

It’s a good thing that I was given a cool camera to capture these hot colors before they fade away. Lucky flowers, lucky me, and I hope you feel lucky to see them here on this blog.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Happy Sounds

No comments: