Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mount Shasta

Snow Capped Splendor



I am so glad that I went ahead with my plan to go up to Mt Shasta, yesterday. It was spectacular. I put some pictures HERE. Enjoy.




Little Flowers I Almost Stepped On




What a dynamic feast for my happy eyes. While gazing at the monstrous, magnificent mountain, tiny flowers on the ground would catch my attention with their colors and intricate beauty. Which was a good thing, because otherwise I might have walked on them without even knowing they were there.



It was well worth the 60 mile drive from Redding, and having a neighbor along, cut the cost in half. I recommend car pooling with a friend, or neighbor no matter where one is driving. It saves money, and it helps save what’s left of our planet’s resources.


Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Love This Place

No comments: