Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waving

In The Breeze

I Stumbled Upon this amazing pendulum effect demonstration;





I have been having great fun with imagery.



I noticed another chunk of money was trimmed off Social Security checks last month.

I guess the military needs to buy more bullets, and the rich don’t want to buy bullets because they are the ones who sell the bullets. (men of a different caliber)



We have been having wonderfully varied weather here in Redding, lately. It has put smiles on the faces of those who smile, and happiness in the hearts of those who enjoy being happy. I count myself as one of those lucky people.





I am surrounded by heavenly delights.
It’s no wonder I am filled with joy and happiness.
It’s not that I am unaware of the injustices of 21st century life,
It’s just that I choose to embrace the good.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;



Happy Music

No comments: