Sunday, October 28, 2012

What A World


We Get To Be Part Of



There was a nice stack of lenticular clouds near Mount Shasta today. The uplifted air, passing over the volcano, can create a variety of interesting clouds. Here is a nice MT Shasta cloud site.



Breakfast became a fascinating art exhibition, as well as a nutritious start to my Saturday adventures on planet earth.



I can listplaying with my food’ as a skill set.



I wasn’t planning on writing this post until sometime Sunday afternoon, but my cell phone woke me up at 3:30am with an announcement that I had an email message. I probably would have ignored it and gone back to sleep, but curiosity got the best of me.



You see, I don’t get email on my cell phone. It’s not the smart kind of cell phone and I have a no frills senior cell phone plan that doesn’t include the fancy stuff, like email. I looked at the address it was from, didn’t recognize it, and erased it without opening the file. I am pretty sure an email message from an unknown sender didn’t need to be acknowledged, or opened.



Today’s Fun Video;

Made on Earth from Enrique Pacheco on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.

What A World

No comments: