Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Remember Her?



I think I met ‘All Hallows Eve’ back in the 60’s at a Golden Gate Park Love-In.
 


A little while ago I thought about making a list of reasons why I am glad to be me.



The first thing that came to mind was that I'm the only person uniquely qualified for the position. After that observation, I no longer had any reason to make a list.



I took this image, (above), of a young white rose on Tuesday afternoon. Someone evidently felt it needed a different home. It was gone Wednesday morning. Nipped in the bud.



We had rain today. When it first started, I was wondering if it was going to be a real, regular rain event? That was a legitimate query, seeing as how the weather has been behaving a bit strangely, lately.
 


So far, the rain seems like rain should be. No frogs, or extreme temperature fluctuations, yet.



So, Happy Halloween...See you in November.

Today’s Topical Video;

GMO Proposition 37 Monsanto - TRUST US from The Healing Grapevine Network on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo
.

Bon Appetite

No comments: