Saturday, December 15, 2012

Each Day

Newly Defined




There I was, answering email, making phone calls, drinking coffee, digesting breakfast, lounging around in a robe and slippers, when outside the window I heard a clatter.



I set the laptop aside and went to the window to see what was the matter.



I twirled the clear rod to open the blinds,
revealing snow falling outside this place I call mine.

I chastised myself for not being dressed,
and quickly donned clothing that I thought would be best.



I picked up the camera I thought would work best,
and packed two in a bag if it failed the test.



By this time, the snowfall had slowed and rain joined the mix,
but snow stuck to the flowers, so I clicked a few clicks.

I had just taken pictures the previous day,
they sure came in handy for this poetic display.



I guess I’ll go out now and drive to the store.
Snow might stick to the roads, should we get some more.

I don’t carry chains, and wouldn’t want to get stuck.
Driving in snow would be pushing my luck.

Best wishes to all
Sandi brought me this tree,



I’ll share it with you
it makes me hap_py.

Today’s Video;

Climate 101 from Dark Igloo on Vimeo.

Surprise

No comments: