Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And So It Was

Great Day For One's

Little happy 49er troll enjoys my new microfiber sheets. 1/11/11

I got some new
sheets and a pillow over the weekend. I had to wait until Sandi came by on Monday so she could wash them before I slept on them. Laundry is one of the things I can no longer do without causing further damage to my structural integrity. Skiing is another one.

Well anyway
, Sandi came by and cooked, cleaned, washed, ironed and made up my bed with the fancy new microfiber sheets. Thank you Sandi.

I enjoyed my maiden voyage to dreamland between the colorful new sheets. I alternate pillows during the night because they produce different kinds of dreams. I am so fortunate to have such adventures. Pillow - $9.99, Sheets - $9.99, High Definition 3D Surround Sound dreams - Priceless.

The Latest On The Viola iBook

Still shot from a movie segment in the Keynote software program. 1/11/11

Some people have been asking, inquiring, sending texts, email, and leaving messages wanting to know how the book about the viola is coming along. I thought today would be a good time to make a presentation of the E-book project as it currently stands. So I set up a movie studio in the living room.

The Movie Studio

Cecil B. DeMille would be envious of my giant sound stage. 1/11/11

It didn't take more
than 3 or 4 hours to get the 19sec. intro the way I wanted it. The production and slide design in the Keynote software was a quick hour and a half, and it went smoothly. What had me stymied was getting the audio track to transfer onto the Quicktime screen recording. I had to take a break.

Break Time
Nothing helps to focus the mind like pie and ice cream. 1/11/11

I finally figured out
that I could jump across the line in and line out ports and get a clean audio swap, (though analog), without distortion or shorting out the audio system.

Therefore, I bring you...


Today's Relatively Appropriate Song;





It's All So Fascinating Sometimes

No comments: