Sunday, February 20, 2011

Maybe More On The Way

Part 3 of Snow Saga

I like when some nice images appear accidentally. Like this picture taken during last Thursday’s snow event. When I took it, I imagined it would turn it into something like the following;



Here is an interesting coincidence;
 


I read today’s installment of my new favorite comic strip, CUL DE SAC, by Richard Thompson, and it was all about ‘Song Painting’, like my description of the song I put on yesterdays blog, and how it created a movie in my mind.

I love life’s magical mysteries.

Speaking of cartoons, and their way of getting the point across, I was reading another article about people who don’t understand science but are still adamantly denying the results of scientific studies.

The article included this 2009 cartoon from PHD Comics, that explains how science gets lost in translation.



I couldn’t have said it better myself.


Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;




Fine

No comments: