Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Museum Pieces

Portion of ‘The Harvesters’

Google now takes you to the worlds art museums and lets you zoom in close enough to see brush strokes in crystal clear high definition. Visit MOMA. Or take your pick of Museums. I am showing a tiny area of The Harvesters, (above).

The Jigsaw Gals

This evening, when I was taking sunset pictures, I stopped to show them to Dottie and Marion. They told me how much they enjoyed my latest pictures of the sunsets. I thanked them and told them they would be the first to see the DVD I am making of the January Sunsets.

Now, I just have to figure out how to make the standard definition DVD ‘pop’.

 

I really enjoy blueberries and sliced banana on my morning cereal. Trader Joe’s has organic blueberries on their self this week. They have one less carton today.



These are the pictures I took this evening and showed to the jigsaw gals.

It is so nice to have these views of Mt. Shasta and Lassen, right here where I live.




 

Quiche was the delicious choice for my evening repast. It looks really big in the picture, but it is actually about the sane diameter as a CD. It was very satisfying.



Oh yeah, as I was headed down the hall to my end of the building, the sunset decided to bloom with color, giving me the perfect shot to fill out the flow of today’s post.

Today’s Relatively Appropriate Song;



Simple Pleasures

No comments: